Jenson had a very rough night...agitated all night long.
They turned off Vivian to see if he can pee on his own. If he can pee on his own, he will get to leave the ICU and go back down to our floor (the bone marrow floor) soon.
Jenson is in desperate need for a change of scenery.
Please pray for pee!
Kristin
Time to Remember
12 years ago
Sweetest boy
ReplyDeleteI'm just some lady,
You don't know me
But I will pray and pray
that Jenson will pee!
I hope he pees lots and lots
I hope it's a big stream
And I pray when he's better,
This will fade like a bad dream.
Hugs,
Karen
Praying that Jenson pees! also praying for strength for your family. From on LCH/BMT family to another we wish you the best and have you in our thoughts and prayers all the time.
ReplyDeleteHilarious poem! I needed a good laugh today. Thanks for all the prayers and uplifting comments from Jenson's fan club. We appreciate you.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Kristin
Praying for Pee!!!
ReplyDeleteJust prayed for pee!!!!
ReplyDeleteMeredith