Just after I posted the last entry, the medical staff came in to give more information on the dialysis. It is crucial at this stage to remove excess fluid or he won't make it.
"It is going to be very high risk and challenging to place because he is critically ill." Those are not the words you ever want to hear from your child's medical staff.
They have to given him enough medicine to where he won't skirm, but are trying to avoid full blown anesthesia which would require a breathing tube because once he gets that help him will likely stop breathing on his own. Plus, a breathing tube increases the risk of infection espeically with his mucositis.
They are going to be placing the line in a few hours. Doug is on his way down.
I am so scared. I need the pink hospital bucket for myself this time.
Kristin
Time to Remember
12 years ago
Go Sydney cells GO...GOD you are the only hope for Jenson at this point. Please have mercy on 3 yr old Jenson. We need him, we Love him.
ReplyDeleteKristin- My heart aches for all your family is going through. Jenson is constantly on my mind and in my prayers. -Janet Hoover
ReplyDeleteKristen & Doug: I am a friend of Jenson's grandma Edna & am praying for Jenson & both of you, as is our entire Tuesday morning Bible study. Jane Peterson
ReplyDeleteKristen - We spent the day praying and fasting over Jenson and both of you. We will keep praying. Every day. All day.
ReplyDeleteThe Pospisil Family