Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Two of You

It was a very rough day for the little guy yesterday. His pain is back with a vengenance in his legs and back. They did leg x-rays to make sure he didn't fracture anything when he fell a couple days ago. The good news - no breaks. The bad news - more leg lesions.

Yesterday Jenson said, "I had a bad day. I need Sydney's healthy cells."

Today feels surreal and is full of so many emotions - anticipation, concern for Sydney's safety while under, the hope for new life, appreciation for Sydney's incredible strength and love for her little brother.


Sydney is the bravest little girl I know. She has no nerves waiting for the procedure. They give her some medicine to make her drowsy prior to taking her back. She is talking to the nurse and mid-sentence says, "There are two of you." We all start laughing! The medicine is working.

So now we wait...the waiting is brutal, so to pass the time I do the one thing that helps me with the nerves. Bubblepop.

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment