Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Awake


Sydney made it safely through the procedure and is awake. She is groggy, but just finished a green popsicle. She just asked for another one for her and one for me so we can do popsicle cheers to celebrate. :-)

We will hopefully get to watch later today as Jenson gets her healthy cells - assuming she doesn't need a blood transfusion.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful Sydney's procedure went well. I will pray that Jenson's goes equally as well and that he gets relief soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been keeping up weekly and lately daily. Never tried to post a comment so here goes. So happy that Sydney came through her procedure and will now say special prayer that Jenson's procedure goes well and works. Know that several of us here at Clorox are checking in and thinking of all 4 of you. Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell everyone hi for me Rae!

    ReplyDelete