It is like a flashback to 3 years ago before we started chemo when Jenson was throwing up all the time. I still remember three year old Sydney saying, "That's ok, we will just clean it up" because she heard us say it so many times.
The puking is back. Jenson is now throwing up (or trying to throw up) several times a day. We are back at square one only worse as it now comes with fever and severe pain too.
The bone marrow transplant can't come soon enough. If one more hospital employee tells me this transplant is moving really fast, I am going to puke on them. If this is their definition of fast, I'd hate to be the parent of the poor child whose case moves slow.
At least the day is over (or so I think). At 3:30am I hear Sydney say, "Mommy? Mommy? I just threw up." Exactly what we didn't need, more puke. I get her a shower and everything cleaned up, and she goes back to bed at 4:30am acting like she feels better. No fever, no other symptoms today. But, no visit to the hospital for either of us as we are way too close to risk it.
I'm over puke.
Kristin
Time to Remember
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment