Thursday, January 5, 2012

Negative News

Woo-Hoo! It's negative. Oh yea!

I never thought the word negative could feel so positive.

Full speed ahead towards bone marrow transplant!

Kristin

11 comments:

  1. Praise! Praise! Praise! So happy for your family...keep fighting! We love you guys! Angi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news! So happy for you all. The Schultz Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about your family all day!! What wonderful news! Kelly Howard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the LORD! Keeping you in our prayers always. -Janet Hoover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! You must go through the valley before you can stand on the mountain. Let your trek begin to the mountain top. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally some great news! I'm so relieved and I know you all must be too. Mandi Rowley

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are very, very happy and ready to head down the path to healing. Thanks for celebrating with us! We are blessed to be surrounded by so many caring people.
    Kristin, Doug, Sydney, & Jenson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristen;
    This is Phillip Doane, Carrie's husband. We have passed this blog to our Sunday School class to keep them updated on your family and are covering you in prayer. We give praise for the recent news of biosopy being negative and insurance covering this proceudre.

    Continue to lean oun our faithful God who truly knows the situation and has it in His hands! No better place to be!

    Psalm 73:25-26

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea! I was so thrilled to read this update last night. Praying for God's hand of healing and protection. Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. You might check to see if Jenson is being given large doses of vitamin C. It neutralizes pain killers and removes them from the body. Probably magnesium and vitamin E would also remove pain killers. I learned that the hard way when I had bursitis. Doctors rarely know it, for some reason. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete