How ironic the blog entry Wednesday about getting it out was written the day before the latest bad news? Clearly I needed a reminder myself. In that spirit, I need to get it out... it is NOT FAIR. Not fair. Not fair. Not fair.
No person should have to suffer and endure as much as Jenson has - especially a little child. It is not right.
Big surprise, the world isn't fair and things aren't always right. Welcome to life. God never said it would be fair or easy in fact he said trials would be part of life. But really, trials like this?
I'm reminded on this Good Friday that God also had to watch his son suffer immense pain and suffering for a greater purpose. A purpose that gives us hope.
While I can't begin to imagine the purpose for all of this, I too have to keep hope -hope for healing, hope for a brighter tomorrow.
A histio mom friend sent me a note that captured my feelings perfectly - "I understand what you mean when you wonder how many times will you be told to have faith and you do and the worst happens. It gets harder and harder to keep the faith up to the level it needs to be or should be, but at the same time it's almost the only thing that makes getting up in the morning easier."
She is right. Hope is what keeps us going. So I hold on to hope beyond what my earthly eyes can see.
Kristin
Time to Remember
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment