Jenson's pain is intensifying despite our best attempts at pain control.
Yesterday I changed a poop for him. I rolled him to his side because it is less painful than lifting him. The simple motion of gently being rolled a few inches brought on a massive pain attack. He spent the next two hours whimpering in pain despite us tripling his pain medicines. I can't imagine the level of pain he is enduring with every breath he takes.
I told him yesterday, "Heaven is a place with no more pain. Imagine being pain free forever!". He looked at me and raised his adorable eyebrows. I looked him in his blue eyes and said, "You deserve to be pain free Jenson. Mommy will be okay. I will figure out how to live joyfully like Jenson."
I have absolutely no idea how I will fulfill that promise. Right now I have only starting grieving losing the part of our boy that is already gone (his ability to talk, smile, laugh, joke around, and walk), and I am totally devastated.
But Jenson serves as my vision for the future of how to silence the pain and live joyfully.
2 Timothy 2:1
You therefore, my son (daughter), be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
Kristin
Time to Remember
12 years ago

Sweet Kristin, I have been praying for your precious baby and your family. I can't even begin to know how difficult this time is and has been for all of you but I am praying for relief from pain and comfort for your tired weary grieving hearts! Lee Ann Spray
ReplyDeleteKristen-
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking about all of you and praying for peace and comfort everyday. Please call if we can do anything.
Rusty and Kelly Howard
Praying for comfort and peace for your precious family. We will be praying for joy for your family for now and will continue to pray for years to come so you can keep your promise to Jenson. Charlotte
ReplyDeleteI am so sad for you all, but also so hopeful for the future of Jenson in heaven and your family on earth. Jenson the brave Histio Warrior WITHOUT a doubt will be happy, joyful, grateful and excited in heaven as the Apostle Paul declared. GOD already used Jenson for his work on earth. As hard as that is to grasp it is a comfort knowing that Jenson has and will make a difference in the future for people. Somehow and in someway he has. Even if you don't hear about it. It is done. Maybe one person will decide. "I want to be like Jenson".
ReplyDeleteAnother friend who lost a child once told me that she was surprised to learn how to laugh through tears. So although I can't begin to understand what you all are going through and will continue to endure, I know that even though you will never get over the loss, you will also be joyful. All at the same time. I so wish that there was more we could do to help you all get through this. Know that we love you and think of you all of the time and are praying for you. The Schmitz Family
ReplyDeleteOh dear Kristin and Doug my heart breaks for you..I am so very, very sorry your precious Jenson is having this awful struggle and pain. Please know you are in our prayers for comfort for all of you...
ReplyDeleteLeeAnne, Allen and Sammi Bye and family
Kristin and Doug,
ReplyDeleteMy heart breaks for all of you! You are in my continued prayers, now and in the future. God will give you strength to carry on even though it doesn't seem possible right now.
Cindy Terrel
I am so sorry for all you and your family are going through, I lost my 3 year old daughter to LCH and I hate that stupid disease. I will keep you all in my prayers. My Daughter Maddie will be waiting for sweet little Jensen when God calls him home.
ReplyDeleteThis is my email queenb@juggalofaith if you ever need someone to talk to.
I've been following your blog after finding it on the histio warrior FB page. I was diagnosed last year with LCH, I'm 35. I think of Jensen often and I pray for him, but I also pray for you and your family. I have found, that through all my twists and turns, disappointments and tragedies in life, that true peace can only be found in the presence of the Lord. Don't pull away, make sure you dive in... Just wanted to share.
ReplyDelete~Christy Adamucci
Newfield, NJ
He's so precious, and incredibly strong. He's holding on so tight for all of you. :) I'm keeping you all in my daily thoughts.
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious little gift your son is. Know you are in my prayers as you walk this journey. May his pain be set aside and your sorrows lessened. Lean into your faith even when it is so hard to do so.
ReplyDeleteOh I am praying for you & your wonderful family. May you find comfort. So much love x x
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSXs6f2LMvk
I always find myself crying when I read about the pain and suffering that such young children and their families have to endure. I pray for all of you to receive strength, peace and love during this journey. I thank you for sharing your son's story. *love bomb*
ReplyDeleteMy eyes are filled with tears right now but also a big smile. Jensen is a beautiful boy and you are a lucky family to have had him in your lives. I'm thinking about you all and sending love and hugs your way.
ReplyDeleteThere are truly no words for what you are going through...keep trusting in God's plan and keep being the incredible parents to him that you are! Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteKristen- be strong! Time will heal your wounds and little Jensen will always be an angel on your shoulder. Give that sweet little boy a kiss from me, and just keep holding on.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful son you have. I will hold you and your family in my thoughts. Peace be with you.
ReplyDeleteLove Bomb Member
What a strong and beautiful boy. He has had such a short time to teach you so very much. Thinking of you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI'll keep you and your sweet family in my thoughts so that I can send you strength. Lots of love (from the Love Bomb)
ReplyDeleteKristin, I can not begin to imagine the pain you and your family are going through with Jensen. There are no earthly words I can say to take away your pain, but there are heavenly healings and I can tell that God is already sending them your way. Please know that you have an army of people praying for you and your sweet family.
ReplyDeleteHi Kkristen, My heart aches for you and yours but maybe you can find some comfort in what we Nichiren Buddhists believe. Every nite your body sleeps because it is weary and needs rejuvination,well,your son's body is also tired and he will go to a place of rest and peace and wait until he is contented and rested enough and he will begin the cycle of rebirth again. He will come back and finish the lesson of love and joy he has begun to share with all of us. All my love and best blessings,Lynn fux
ReplyDeletepraying for all of you and for comfort most especially, patti
ReplyDeletewishing you strength and sending you my love
ReplyDeleteIt feels like no words I could possibly write now could make any difference; the best I can do is to send my love out to you. Be strong.
ReplyDeleteThere are many people who hold you and your family in our hearts through this terrible time. Know this and find whatever strength you can in it.
ReplyDeleteMy prayers are with you and your family, and the doctors caring for your sweet little boy. Jenson knows his mama loves him, and that is what is helping him now.
ReplyDeleteIt is the best kind of mother who is able to look beyond her own pain and suffering to realize her child will be better off in His arms than hers. You have gifted him with Christ, with love and with family. In just three years you've accomplished you're entire mission as a parent. I can't imagine what you're feeling right now but I know that He holds you as dearly as you do your sweet boy. You're in my prayers.
ReplyDeletelove & peace to your family.
ReplyDeleteDear Kristen & Doug,
ReplyDeleteNo words can ever be enough in a time such as yours. I cry silently, amazed by the profound strength that you display in such a time like this.
Baby Jenson is incredible; his story has touched my heart and inspired me to live life happy.
I pray that Jesus will be your family's source of grace and strength in this time. May God bless and be with you all.
Much love,
Gloria
He is a beautiful boy.
ReplyDeleteSending much love and prayers to you and your family, little man. Life is tough but worth the fight. God bless.
ReplyDeleteDear Kristen,
ReplyDeletePlease know that you and your beautiful family are in our hearts and prayers. Your courage and Faith are an inspiration - as well as that of your sweet daughter, Sydney, and little Jenson. God bless you all.
Sending hugs and love from Pennsylvania via Love Bomb
It's hard for me to imagine what your family is going through, but I offer all of the love and kindness in my heart to help you get through this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteI cannot even begin to imagine what your family is going through. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. I hope with all my heart that things get better for your family.
ReplyDeleteMy heart goes out to your family. What a precious son you've been given, what a terrible sacrifice to have to give him back. I believe with all of my heart that you will see Jenson again, that you will be given the opportunity to teach and love him in a body that is perfect and whole. Lots of prayers are being sent your way.
ReplyDeletePraying for you!
ReplyDeleteCrying out to Jesus right now for His arms to carry you through this time!
::hugs::
What a beautiful, sweet boy. I am so sorry that your family is enduring such suffering.
ReplyDeleteI pray for love, peace and comfort for you. I pray for joy through the bleakest times. And I pray for you to live everyday keeping the promise you made.
Please know you are loved and lifted up. God Bless.
Kristen,
ReplyDeleteMy heart breaks for you and your family reading what you have gone through. I hope that Jenson may be pain free one day, wherever and whenever that may be. I believe God has a plan for you and your family even though it is hard to believe that right now. Stay strong! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Megan
What a difficult time, but I hope that you will be able to cram in some happy memories while you still have Jenson with you.
ReplyDeleteDear Kristin,
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing little boy Jenson is, so strong and so lovely! And what an amazing family he has! I cannot imagine how difficult it was for you to tell him these words, but I know that by saying he deserves to be pain-free and that you will be ok, you have lifted a weight of worries off his tiny shoulders.
I will pray for Jenson to suffer as little as possible and for your family to find strength and joy in this difficult time.
Love Bomb
I never know what to say...My heart is heavy for you and your family. Jensen is beautiful and I can't imagine the pain he and the rest of you are in. I hope you can find it in you to be Joyful like Jensen.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is breaking for you and your family. I'm here to shower you with love and support and wish you peace and comfort. Many hugs and much love from Harrisonburg, VA.
ReplyDeleteA Love Bomb Member
I have been following your journey for a good while... since well before Jenson's BMT and have been cheering for him and then mourning with you all each step of the way. I have LCH too (inactive now) and want you to know how many people there are - in the histio community and outside of it who love and support you and keep you in our thoughts daily.
ReplyDeleteSending a huge dose of love and thoughts to you, Kristen, Doug, Sydney and Jenson!
Stay strong. As hard as it is - the strength that you provide will help Jenson get stronger. So many thoughts and prayers go out to you and your entire family.
ReplyDeleteYou are all in our thoughts, today and always. Thanks for who you are in the world, and the love you have given this brave young boy.
ReplyDeleteWe have never met, but please know that you and your beautiful family are in my thoughts. I wish you all peace.
ReplyDeleteNamaste,
Amy.
Boston, MA
Kristin, stay strong! Your loving attitude, tight-knit family, and faith I know will get you through anything. Love, Emma
ReplyDeletePraying for you, your family and Jenson.
ReplyDeleteOpen your heart to all the love heading your way!
Praying for you guys and Jenson's pain - may that pain go away!
ReplyDeleteKeep strong,
Much love and blessings your way, xx
Praying for strength, peace, and lots of love for you and your family. Jensen is a beautiful boy. I pray that one day your grief will fade and you will know joy again.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what to say to make it better, I don't think anything can. Just know that your beautiful family is in my prayers and thoughts. It's incredibly hard to lose a child but to know that his days are numbered is just pure torture. As a mom, you want to take the pain away but we want to keep our kids with us forever. I'm so, so, so sorry you are all going through this. I am sending all the love and good thought I have your way. God knew that Jenson is an extra special little boy and has big plans for him.
ReplyDeletePain makes us stronger. Pain makes us never forget. Pain makes us realize we lost something important and valuable.
ReplyDeleteI hope you will treasure those strong memories of value. Those are the parts that can never be taken or removed. They will stay with you forever.
- A Love bomb apprentice.
I am so terribly sorry that your sweet little boy has to endure this struggle and so much pain. I cannot imagine what you all are going through as you have to watch him suffer. I wish you all strength, peace, and comfort.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts and prayers are with you. <3
ReplyDeleteThoughts and prayers to you and your family. I'm sad to learn Jenson's story. May you and yours find comfort and peace. Keep your faith and strength as it will help you through this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteMy heart breaks for you as I pray for peace that passes understanding for you and your family. Praying also for comfort of body for Jenson and comfort of heart and mind for your family.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful words for your boy. And thanks be to God, they are true. Praying that you will be conscious of God's tender care for your whole family, and that you will remember that you do not have to grieve hopelessly, but waiting for the day when not only all pain, but all sorrow will be forgotten, and all tears wiped away.
ReplyDeleteMy heart breaks for you all, but I'm humbled by the strength you have shown. What a brave sister to donate bone marrow for her brother! I'm praying that you will feel God's comfort and presence always, and I pray that He will ease Jenson's pain. Much love to all of you!
ReplyDeleteI pray you find the strength to remember and cherish the gifts through the pain I can not even imagine feeling. All my love and prayers to you and your entire family and everyone I'm sure Jenson has touched through his meaningful existance.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what this must be like for you, but all I can give you are my prayers and thoughts. I'm so sorry. Jenson seems like such a wonderful little boy.
ReplyDeleteSending thoughts and prayers from Iowa. MY husband recently underwent surgery for a brain tumor, it was difficult but I can only imagine how difficult it would be to see your child in pain. Do what you can to take care of yourself so you have strength to be there for your family.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you and your family... May the Angels watch over you all...
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping you and your beatiful family in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteSmile because your little boy is gorgeous and incredibly loved and he knows it. Remember the footsteps poem and let yourself be carried now...
ReplyDeleteFrom a love bomb member xx
So many things are hard to understand, especially why this has to happen to such a beloved and beautiful soul like Jenson. Holding all of you in my heart while Jenson travels from the love of his family to Eternal Love.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for what you and your family are experiencing. Wrap that baby in your love and in your smiles. Be what he needs for you to be.
ReplyDeleteKnow that there are hundreds, no thousands, who are enveloping you with love and support at this, the most difficult time in your lives. Love, prayers, support coming your way today and in the days to come.
God love you and keep you near.
From a Love Bomb member -
Not sure if my previous post showed up...
ReplyDeletePlease know that God loves you and I love you. This perfect stranger is praying for peace for your family and your sweet son.
You are so brave. Stay strong.
ReplyDeleteSending lots of love to Jenson and your entire family... <3 <3
ReplyDeleteAll of the strength in your family is inspiring!
Thank you so much for sharing your family struggles and love. As your sister in Christ, I will make every effort to share in your prayers and praise for your handsome son.
ReplyDelete[To all who mourn…he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. (nlv) Isaiah 61:3]
You're in my thoughts and prayers. You're little man is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your family continued strength, peace, comfort, and faith. Lots of love to Jensen and prayers for happier days. (Love Bomb team member)
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear of all your pain. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be going through that with your precious son. You are all extremely brave and there is no doubt a lot of love in your family that will never disappear. May you all find the relief you seek. Much love and prayers coming your way.
ReplyDeleteI pray for your son to be pain free. I can not imagine how hard this is for you and your family. I wish for you strength to help you though.
ReplyDeletePraying for you all, Mama, Daddy, Big Siter, and Jenson. Praying that His love would be as real as He said it is - "Fear not...when you pass through waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you...Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you."
ReplyDeleteNever has a mother deserved a Love Bomb as you do. He is beautiful. You will figure it out. He will help you from up there. I promise.
ReplyDeleteI have no words to express my deepest sympathy for the situation your family has been placed in. You have so much strength and love, I know you will get through it, somehow, even though I'm sure that sometimes seems impossible. I pray God will give you more strength and courage in the days to come. Love, prayers, support, from Green Bay, WI.
ReplyDeleteIts sad to read about the condition, but he looks like a strong kid, keep you head up! Good vibes
ReplyDeleteamber
Love bomber from mexico.
I am so incredibly sorry this tragedy had to befall your boy and your beautiful family. Nobody deserves to be in such pain, and I can't imagine how hard this must be. I am wishing with all my heart that your child can experience being pain free and your family can rebuild itself around the empty space that will always be reserved for Jenson. And I hope that one day that space will be filled with loving memories instead of loss. All the best to your family.
ReplyDeleteLots of love and hugs,
Jess
Wishing you strength, courage and peace as you bravely move forward in this difficult journey
ReplyDeleteSending love and prayers to your family. May you feel God holding you through the pain the way you are holding Jenson through his.
ReplyDeleteSending you love and positivity through these difficult times. Focus on the the good things that you can and be grateful for the time youhave been able to spend! <3
ReplyDeleteI am a love bomber and a hospice nurse, let me tell you my heart and the hearts of so many are with you. Close your eyes and feel our love.... You are gonna love him through this, and let those around you love you through it as well. Wishing peace for your hearts <3
ReplyDeleteYou are being everything Jenson needs right now, and although he may not be able to say it, your presence and love are soothing him through this time in ways you can't even imagine. May you find similar comfort in his sweetness, in your family and friends, and in all the love coming your way today. You are in so many thoughts.
ReplyDeleteMatthew 19:14 Jesus said, suffer little children and forbid them not, to come unto me; for of suck is the kingdom of heaven.
ReplyDeleteJesus has his hands on you and is waiting for you to come to heaven and walk with him with no more suffering. God Bless you Little one soon your suffering will be over.
Lord, I lift up to you your precious child, Jenson. God, I thank you for the joy and the love that he has brought to his family. I don't know why Jenson and his family have had to go through this suffering, but I put them in your hands. I ask that you would hold them so close and that they would feel your love, peace and presence, even as Jenson moves from earth to heaven. Give his family strength and courage in the midst of their grief.
ReplyDeleteJenson, Kristin, Sydney and Dad-- You are loved. You are not alone. We are standing with you in your pain.
<3 Love Bomb member
Wishing all of you peace and light. Kisses for little Jenson. xxxxx
ReplyDeleteMy heart breaks for your family. I tell my 3 year old of angels and heaven. She says she wants to get her wings so she can fly. Mommy cant fathom the thought. Your little boy will have his wings and somehow you will be here to struggle through what is left. My love, thoughts, prayers and strength to you, your son, and family. God bless.
ReplyDeleteLove Bomb Member
I have been in your shoes and lost my daughter when she was 4yrs old. Like you we spent a lot of time in the hospital and I know how rough of a road you are going down. Jenson was sent here to teach you something. It took many years for me to learn that but I now realize my daughter was sent here to be a teacher for me. She taught me a lot and I'm sure Jenson has done the same for you. Jenson and the entire family are in my prayers. I was told this after my daughter died "Think of her as a butterfly. When she was here on earth she was a caterpillar roaming around and exploring then once she passed away it's like coming out of the cocoon as a beautiful butterfly where in heaven she can spread her wings and fly." To this day every time I see a butterfly come near me I acknowledge that as Jada coming near me to say hello. So I when I see a butterfly, & the one's I see are always white, I say "Hello Jada I love you very much" and the butterfly flies on. I even got a tattoo of a butterfly on my leg and the body of the butterfly is her name spelled vertically with wings on each side. Jenson will also be a beautiful butterfly to spread his wings and fly. So remember it will be ok. It will be difficult for a while but remember each time you see a butterfly it will be Jenson coming my to say hello and let you know he's ok. Jenson and you're entire family are in my prayers. Remember he is here to be your teacher and remember he'll visit you as a butterfly later. God bless you. I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteSending love and best wishers to you all. May you find peace and strength at this time. I can see that Jenson will feel most incredibly loved at this time and he is so very blessed in that.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine that pain that you are feeling..there aren't words enough to discribe I'm sure.I pray that you would feel Christ's love wrapped around you and his peace within you.He is so close to you even if it feels like he isn't,and he is hurting right with you.Hold tightly to him,as he is holding tightly(yet gently)to Jenson.You are a wonderful mother and you are all so loved <3
ReplyDeleteJenson, may God bless you with peace in your last days. I am sad to hear that you are in so much pain and been through so much. Stay strong, buddy. I'm praying for you.
ReplyDeleteAnd as you grieve, Jenson's family, may God bless you with the space and support to grieve. May you have strength in the next months as you ride this roller coaster. Hang in there. Let the tears flow. Treasure your little boy while he is still here. <3 You will be in my prayers this week. May you continue to find joy in the little things throughout this difficult time.
A Love Bomb member, Nicole
I will pray that you are able to enjoy the time you have left with Jenson and that the pain will subside. What a precious little boy. Prayers for you family for peace, strength, and moments of joy.
ReplyDeleteKristin, I cannot begin to imagine how much this must hurt for you and your family. I pray for Jenson's pain to be relieved. I pray for love and light for all of you as you go through this ordeal. I am glad that you have your faith and each other. Many blessings and peace, Raven
ReplyDeleteDear Kristin and Doug and Sydney,
ReplyDeleteI wish you lots of strength to be fully present with Jenson during these days where each breath is so hard and you are silently waiting that the pain is over, and at the same time can't imagine that it could soon be over. How ambivalent you must be feeling!
I hope that you will soak in every second you have with him and keep telling him that he will be fine, because that is the only thing which is certain.
May your learning and healing journey begin now while he is still with you!
I keep you in my thoughts and thank you for calibrating my worldview to "what is important, and what is negligible"...
Love, Marion from Belgium
He is such an adorable and beautiful boy. May he live the rest of his life as happily as possible; may your family be happy and thankful for the time you've been able to spend with him; may he be glad he was gifted with such a loving and strong mother.
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the very best,
Connie
dropalovebomb.com
Sending so much love you way from the Schmidt family. <3
ReplyDeleteSchmidt Family-
ReplyDeleteYou all are in my prayers and thoughts. I am so glad to know that you have the strength and comfort of a strong relationship with God who will get you through this unimaginable time. Much love to you.
Your strength and faithfulness is truly an inspiration to us all. You have reminded me that this life is just temporary and our eternal life with Christ is what matter most. I don't have all the answers but I do know that God works for the good for all who love him, even when we cant seem to understand. I know we have never met but I want to thank you for the example you have set for my life. You have changed my life. I'll pray for your son everyday. God bless
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for the pain that Jensen experiences and the pain you feel because of his suffering and because you're losing him. Your whole family is in my heart and prayers!
ReplyDeleteI cannot imagine going through this experience. I am so glad that you are trusting Jesus and are able to lean on Him. There is no way we could do the things we do without Him.
ReplyDeleteBlessings on you guys.
Jenny
Hold onto your faith and each other. God and His love will see you through this journey.
ReplyDeleteMay every breath bring you peace and love. Jensen may leave his body, but he will never leave your heart or the hearts of those whose lives he touched.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for your family with all my heart. Lots and lots of love, Kay.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little boy Jenson is, and what an incredible mother you are! I am praying for you - great, heaping prayers for moments of joy and light that give you respite from your grief. And when the grief comes on, I'm praying for comfort, peace and more joy.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless you and your whole family.
Hugs and love from a lovebombing stranger in Wyoming!
Sending many prayers and positive vibes to Jenson and your family!
ReplyDeleteHave I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9
Greetings from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!
ReplyDeleteAlthough it is hard for anyone not in Jenson's position to truly understand how much pain he is enduring and what he's going through, I hope that the comfort of being surrounded by your family, especially such a strong and loving sister like Sydney, can help to ease Jenson's pain in places where only you all can connect to him....in mind, heart and spirit.
It is unbelievable how much such a tiny baby boy with beautiful eyes has already taken on so much but let that be a testament to the fact that he is a fighter and deserves so much more than was given to him in such a short amount of time. Just remember that you all have each other and the ability to let Jenson live on through your family...continue to communicate, smile and most importantly, love each other for him and for yourselves.
Here's wishing Jenson and you all as much pain-free time as possible going forward.
~Nicole
Blog: The Madlab Post
@MadlabPost on Twitter
Kristen and Family -
ReplyDeleteIt takes beautiful, special parents to care for each other with such patience and love through something this difficult. I agree with so many posts here...God is NO doubt going to reward Jenson in heaven! He will be praised and honored for his courage and his suffering...the "cloud of witnesses" are already waiting to welcome him to the place of no more pain! I can only imagine the pain and sadness that the rest of you are feeling through all of this as well. This community of virtual friends and supporters will be praying for Jenson and your entire family. Especially that you would be able to just grow to more richly love and cherish and bless each other through the example and gift that Jenson has been to all of you. We will be praying for you guys...that God would give you abundant Grace and inexplicable joy.
All our love!
- Jonathan
Putting out positive thoughts for comfort for Jenson and your entire family. You show such great strength. May love continue to lead you through this journey. Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteThe amount of love in your family is astounding. I will keep all of you in my thoughts. Jenson is an amazing child, and you are amazing parents.
ReplyDeleteLove to you all.
Sarah
Praying for peace for all of you....
ReplyDeleteSo much love to all of you. The courage is in you. The joy will be in your memories
ReplyDeleteMy smile tonight is for the sweet boy your Jensen is. He sounds amazing. I'm touched by the love and compassion you show by lifting him up to God despite your tears. You love your child so much...Christ loves him even more and is feeling your pain even as the tears fall. May He continue to hold all of you in His loving arms.
ReplyDeleteIn the space between each breath, and the pause between each heart beat when the rest of the world seems to fall away please feel Jenson's hand in yours. He loves you, as you love him. That will never change.
ReplyDeleteWith love. xxx
it'll be alright. you'll see. maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, but one day.. let's get through this together. <3
ReplyDeleteDear Friends in Christ, thank you for sharing your love and Jenson's story. I hope you find some comfort knowing that you are loved by God and so many of us who want to share your pain, and lessen your burden for you. I hope you will accept my biggest and tightest "cyber" hug, love, and prayers. I pray that God will continue to bless all of you and lessen his (and your pain). My heart is so heavy knowing that your heartstrings are being tugged so hard right now. I am sorry. I offer you prayers, love, and support.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you in all His Mercy.
I don't think there are words that can convey how truly sorry I am that your precious son is going through this and that you and your family are being so challenged. Please know that many people are holding you all in their hearts and prayers. Know too that while your son's body may pass, his soul, his love and his spirit remain constant within you. Bless you all.
ReplyDeleteOh this little boy is an angel! He is absolutely precious.
ReplyDeleteThe hardest part of any journey is going through the unknown with absolutely no expectations. Going through this phase means that you are so much closer to success though. Soon enough, you'll see the light, somehow, somewhere, shining through when you least expect it. It will be the sweetest moment of all.
I hope Jenson feels better as soon as possible and may whatever is best for all happen!Just know that your love and dedication is enough to keep the world running, especially little Jenson's!
Hoping for peace, strength, and comfort for you and your family during this difficult time.
ReplyDeletePrayers for your son and your whole family.
ReplyDelete“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31
"Healing does not mean going back to the way things were before, but rather allowing what is now to move us closer to God." ~Ram Dass
ReplyDeleteSending you and your family good vibes and wishing Jenson comfort and joy:)
Peace and love!
Sending your family peace & love. I wish I knew what else to say. You guys are all in my thoughts <3
ReplyDeleteSending you all so much love and strength to get through this impossibly difficult time. I know that you are treasuring every moment with your precious boy and you are so strong to have to face the fact that Jenson will soon be at peace. Of course you don't want to lose him but know that he is going to a better place and that his pain will be gone and he will be smiling down at you every day. I am thinking of you all xxxx
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. I know Jesus grieves with you, even as he prepares to take away Jenson's pain for good. I love and am praying for you and Jenson.
ReplyDeleteWhat a family. Thinking about you today. The Lord is holding your heart at this time, and forever. I'm broken for you.
ReplyDeleteYour words brought tears to my eyes. Your whole family and dear Jenson will be in my thoughts and prayers. Angie xxx
ReplyDeleteP.S. Jenson has the most beautiful smile!
Dear Kristen & Doug,
ReplyDeleteMy heart breaks for You...but remember that if God brings You to it...HE'll bring You through it too.
Your courage and faith is really admirable. I'm sure God has a great plan for all of you...
Sending love & prayers
Rida Soleil
India
Your strength is humbling Kristen. Please know that your beautiful boy has touched people´s hearts in all corners of the world and we are praying that God will help your family through this sad time. Sending you all my love and prayers.
ReplyDeleteClaire,
Mexico
You are such a wonderful mother, for being able to tell your sweet little boy that he can go to Heaven. You are all so brave and strong, and are doing an amazing job taking care of Jenson. I'm praying for you all, especially your son, that his moments on earth are as painless as possible. I'm so terribly sorry for the difficulties you all have gone through, but God has a plan for each of you. There is a reason for everything you are and have been facing.
ReplyDeleteDear Kristen,
ReplyDeleteI write this through tear filled eyes - I'm so sorry for what your family is going through, especially your beautiful, amazing little boy. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through -- I wish you all strength and courage, and send all my love and hugs.
Julie
British Columbia, Canada
What amazing parents you are. My heart goes out to you during this difficult time. Cherish the moments you have together and know that you are in everyone's thoughts and prayers. God bless you and your family.
ReplyDeleteMy heart aches for you all. Please know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of many. God Bless Jenson and all of you.
ReplyDeleteMy heart broke when I heard about your cute little boy. I wish you much strength in this difficult time. I'm thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteSuch a difficult journey, I'm so awfully sorry for the suffering and pain Jenson is enduring. I am sending my love and prayers of support to your strong beautiful Jenson and to you and your family. (Morag, Scotland)
ReplyDeleteYour family and your beautiful little boy are in my prayers. I can see just from reading a few pages of your blog how dedicated you are to your gorgeous son and I'm certain he knows how much you love him. Even though I have never met you, my heart reaches out to you, stay strong, you are an inspiration to many.
ReplyDeleteSteph, UK
Trashstar - Love Bomb
ReplyDeleteDear Kristin & Family,
My heart aches for you in what you must be going through right now as you face the unimaginable as a family. Nothing I can say will take your pain away but please know that I wish for you the strength to continue on in what will feel like the darkest of days, you can go on and you will - as doing so will honour your beautiful beautiful son and the wonderful young soul he clearly is...
With love and light to you
Trashstar
What an amazing mother you are to your children. I can't imagine what it's like to be in your situation, but your strength is inspiring.
ReplyDeleteSending love and hugs
Jenn, Calgary Canada
You and your family are so brave. It's honestly an enourmous inspiration. So many people- friends AND strangers- have you all in their hearts.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is hurting for you but I wanted you to know that I am praying that you feel Jesus love and peace surrounding all of you now and always. Phil 4:6-7
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeoous little man! Just know that there are so many prayers for your family coming from all over the world in this awful experience you are going through right now especially added on top with what's going on with Sydney.
ReplyDeleteLoads of love and prayers from a novice Love Bomber xx
"the truest measure of a life is not its length, but the fullness in which it is lived." Jenson is clearly blessed by you. And you by him. My heart goes out to all of you.
ReplyDeleteI can´t imagine what you´re going through. I think you are really brave and your little son an angel. I will be praying for all of you every day. Just don´t forget that God will always be with you and your lovely family. Receive lots of love from Mexico.
ReplyDeleteSending a tidal wave of love and light your way, for comfort and strength for Jenson, Sydney, and Mom & Dad.
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious child! Praying that he receives his new body soon. I am so sorry that this has happened to you all. Never forget that you will see him again someday and he will be whole. Love in Christ, Miriam
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine what you're going through, but your strength is inspiring. God bless you and your husband and your adorable little boy!
ReplyDeleteWow. Just... wow. Your strength and your faith AMAZES me! Your child is so wonderful and precious, and I love how you are still pushing through and loving him and clinging to God no matter what. My thoughts and my prayers are with you!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you all. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers; sending you lots of love. ((HUG))
ReplyDeleteWith my heartfelt Love for you all,
Lisa
Love, prayers and thoughts from London. God Bless. xx
ReplyDeleteSending you love and prayers for strength and comfort beyond all measure....from the one who can sustain us all. I am so sorry for all this pain and sadness...my mommy heart breaks for yours...may God bless and keep you and your beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteI am a former peds BMT nurse, and my heart breaks for you - and Jensen. It is one of the hardest things in life to fathom, the dying of our sweetest and best humans. Sending you a hug from afar and a prayer up to the Throne for your little one and your whole family.
ReplyDeleteYour baby boy is an absolute doll. Although he may not be able to express it right now, he is very grateful for all that you and your family have done for him. He is truly blessed to have a wonderful family like you. I wish you peace of mind during these tough times but hang in there...just be with him; love him. Love heals the pain slowly but surely.
ReplyDeleteKristin,
ReplyDeleteI am really praying for you and your family. May God carry you through these dark days, and may you know peace and love and joy amidst the darkness. Your family is so beautiful. Sending you all much love. Be blessed
Heidi x x x
My Gosh, you guys are the strongest family I have ever come across! Jenson is truly a little angel, and i hope you guys can pull through these times. I really do admire you Kristin, you are an incredible woman and a wonderful mother. I wish you, and your family all the best xx
ReplyDeleteMay you find peace knowing that you and Jenson are surrounded by so much love.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what to say except to add my love here.
ReplyDeleteI truly have no words. Prayers & love sent your way. May you find comfort in knowing so many people are lifting your family up. <3
ReplyDeletelove and well wishes to you and yours
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about this and hope that the love of everyone around you, whether they be friends or strangers, can do something to add to the strength that you all need to deal with this
Stay brave and strong. I only hope that one day I can be as strong as you are right now. We are all behind you.
ReplyDeletelove and hope and prayers.