Sydney is staying with my parents during the week since I am at the hospital late. They stop by each morning to say hi on the way to drop Sydney off at school. Normally they drive up the driveway, but this morning Sydney rang the doorbell to the front door. She hands me a note:
Doug and Kristin-
We are covering Jenson and you all with faith filled prayers. We're standing with you and will not stop believing for Jenson's healing! We love you,
Life Fellowship

I look outside and the pathway down our steps and around our sidewalk are lined with signs. As I get closer I realize they are messages of encouragement from our church and Bible verses to lift us up and keep us strong. They have literally surrounded our home with messages of hope.
Sydney says, "I can't believe all these messages are for us."

My mom is in her car crying. She says to me, "You feel so alone going through this and to have people do something like this is amazing. What a great group of people!"
What a great group of people indeed. Thank you Life Fellowship church for lifting us up when we feel weak and helping us stay strong! We love our church.
Love,
The Aaron Family
Beautiful! Touching! You know you have the support of friends, family, the Church, Clorox, and all those who have come to know Jenson over the years. In all this darkness, there is a beautiful light. It shines within you. Never doubt that.
ReplyDelete