Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blogger has just "upgraded" their service. I use the term "upgrade" loosely because I can no longer enter spaces between paragraphs or install the supposed program that will help. Get ready for a big giant run on sentence!!! Why do technology issues always flare up at the absolute worst of time? Enough of my ranting about the blogger "downgrade". We are doing our best to keep Jenson "pain free" as his body slowly deteriorates. At the hospital we have a rule - the attitude needs to be as upbeat and joyful as possible because that is how Jenson lived his life. Snuggling with Jenson is bringing me joy. But, when I am not here it is really hard to stay upbeat (unless I am with Sydney). I find myself wondering how I am going to get out of bed and face the day. Knowing I can have precious time with my sweet boy finally convinces me to get up. I depend on a "crutch" to get me going...my beloved Starbucks chai tea latte. On my way down to the hospital I cry to cleanse out the tears so I can walk in with the attitude Jenson deserves. It takes every ounce of strength I have left. The strength tank has been running on fumes for so long I am certain it is going to strand me someplace soon. Likely when he passes... it is a day I don't think you can ever prepare for and one I am totally dreading.

7 comments:

  1. I think you have show extraordinary strength throughout this whole journey. Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will never be stranded - there will always be someone to help you on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your strength is so inspiring Kristen! Prayer for more gas in the strength tank!

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continuing to pray for your family and that God will give you each the strength you need as you face this trial.

    Isaiah 41:10
    'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

    Debi Jenkins
    http://jenkinsethiopiaadoption.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying many times daily for comfort and peace for your precious family. Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not even imagine what you, Doug and Sydney are going through. Praying for you to have the strength to carry on.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristin, you are inspiring. God will be there for you and your family to give you the support and the help you will need for any situation. Mo

    ReplyDelete