He keeps putting his hand over his head with obvious pain. With head injuries the doctors told us kids typically get really irritable or really sleepy. For once we are on the good side of the odds and got really sleepy.
I know he can hear us because I had to calm him down before the CT scan yesterday by explaining what was happening and that I wouldn't let them hurt him. He also knows when we are here as he will put his arm around me when I snuggle next to him.
So we continue waiting to see where things will settle out.
My friend Liz came to the hospital this morning to give us something. Her mom just got back from the Holy Land and has been praying for Jenson. Her mom brought several things back for us including two wooden crosses. They are called "comfort crosses" and inside the bag with the crosses was this verse:
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
"Praise be to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles..."

Doug handed one of the crosses to Jenson this morning. He is still holding it in his little hand...holding onto comfort and hope.
Kristin
God bless all of you...you are all in my prayers daily...hang on to the cross and all its promises.
ReplyDelete