HOPE - "Believing that something good can come out of something bad!"
It is funny how lessons learned in Kindergarten can last a lifetime. Even 3 year old Jenson taught me about hope recently when I showed him a picture of another little boy with histio and he said, "I need send him a monkey".
This simple statement has inspired us to give monkeys to other histio kids. So far we have given out 4 monkeys but there are many more histio kids to reach!

I told one of my friends from the office and the whole Dallas office got in on "Project Monkey Grins". They delivered a car full of monkeys yesterday!
It inspired Sydney to want to bless histio families also, so "lollies of love" is coming soon.
Special thanks to all my work friends for helping get in on the action! Little things can inspire hope.
Kristin
What a beautiful ministry! Praying for you all today as you endure sticker change and FISHing. Praying for 100%! Charlotte
ReplyDelete