Friday, March 2, 2012

A+

The results from the fishing expedition are in: 97.5% Sydney cells

While we were hoping for 100% Sydney cells, the transplant team says they are very pleased with this score. Sydney's cells have taken over the majority of Jenson's body with only a few rogue cells left to conquer...a really big improvement over a month ago when his body was completely histio infested.

Go Sydney's cells!

With a 97.5% score, there is a strong probability the transplant will bring healing assuming things continue in this direction and we don't run into other complications during the recovery process.

While I wish it was 100% and guaranteed healing, nothing in life is guaranteed. That is why we need faith.

Jeremiah 33:6
"I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security."

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! I am so excited! Go Syndey cells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God. Keep going Sydney's cells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, great news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right on Sydney's cells!!!

    ReplyDelete