Thursday, May 3, 2012

Abnormality

The CAT scan shows an abnormally large vein on the right side. Off to the ER. Four letter expletives flying everywhere. Freaking out doesn't begin to describe the emotions. Not Sydney too...

14 comments:

  1. Praying for you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking and praying for Sydney too. Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you all!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you guys......

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in my thoughts all the time - I've been checking every 10 or 15 minutes for updates, hoping all is going okay. Huge ((hugs)) and hopes for a positive outcome...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are in my thoughts a prayers... Jenson and Sydney are both in my heart and in my prayers...

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for your precious family. Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. We pray daily for your family...Charlie and Jane Hooker

    ReplyDelete
  9. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm keeping you and both of your babies in my thoughts.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honesty wins, right? I yelled a few four letter words when I saw this post - you guys are incredibly tough and strong. I'm thinking of you and sending good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying for Sydney and your family. :( Can't the big guy upstairs cut you a small break!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Praying here in California. The Mentinks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Got Cincinnati covering y'all. Prayers constantly coming your way.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete