Thursday, April 7, 2011

No more drama!

Jenson is doing a little bit better every day. He definitely still has a lot of stomach pain and cramping (it comes in waves about every 15-20 minutes) but we have learned it helps him when we rub the lower part of his back.

He's very attached to the movie "Cars" right now. We watched it for the first time earlier last week when he was still in the hospital and he says "Watch Cars... Funny! It's funny!", so we're watching a lot of that movie right now. Sydney hadn't seen it, and laughed hysterically last night at the "tractor tipping" part (for those of you who have seen "Cars", you know that part of I'm referring to!).

Sydney got up to dance to some of the music and Jenson wanted to join her too, but quickly realized as he started trying to move his arms and legs up and down and dance that he wasn't ready for that kind of movement yet. We said, "It's ok buddy. You'll be able to dance again some time soon".

I almost got killed today while driving. Really, this is no joke. I was on the interstate going about 60 mph in my own lane minding my own business, when a lady all the sudden decided to turn into my car and lane. I just passed the barricade where they were doing construction, so jerked the car to the only open road (the shoulder) while going 60 mph and laid into the horn. Luckily I was just past the barricade and didn't hit a rough patch on the shoulder of the road or I would gone straight into the ditch and likely would have flipped the car. I'm still recovering from the image of it but am very thankful another crisis was averted and that no one else was in the car with me.

Everyone has limits, and for some reason this is the event layered on top of the others that has made me feel I've reached mine.

The events of the past couple weeks have been crazy!!!

I've never, ever had this much craziness happen. This kind of craziness only happens in the movies because they create unbelievable, "over-dramatized" scripts to keep you interested, only this script is real. I was talking to a friend of mine, and she said "Craziness is happening around you, but you are not crazy. You're amazingly strong. Hang in there and remember there is a light out in the distance."

I don't feel very strong right now. I feel tired.

Please pray for mercy for our family and protection. We're longing for NO MORE DRAMA!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment