THE GOOD
- Jenson actually smiled and laughed and has periods of being more playful.
- He ate 4 yogurts.
- He ate some Cheerios and Rice Chex.
- We watched the movie "Cars" together and snuggled in his bed.
THE BAD
- After he ate, he had horrible abdominal cramping.
- He had to have his port de-accessed and re-accessed.. that part wasn't bad but the bad part was having the sticker removed that had held it in place for over 1 week (can you say shrill screaming and horrible pain?).
- He had diarrhea.
THE UGLY
- Jenson does have c-diff.
Seriously, I am not kidding. It's a common hospital acquired infection (I only know this because Clorox makes bleach based products for hospitals that can kill it) or could be caused by a certain type of antibiotic. We're suspecting a hospital acquired infection. It requires antiobiotics. That's about all we know at this stage because the skeleton weekend doctor staff is all that's there. Lots of questions for tomorrow.
I can't make this stuff up.
Mercy please on our little boy.
Kristin
Time to Remember
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment