Saturday, December 31, 2011

Family Love

Jenson's pain is still intense despite doses of pain medicine that would knock out most teenagers. When you ask him what hurts he either says, "My leg, my head, my back, and my tummy" or "Everything" depending on the intensity of the pain.

We try to power through by clinging to the sweet moments like last night.

When I was leaving last night, I gave him a hug and kisses and he said, "I love mommy...I love daddy...I love Sydney."

I said to him, "We love you Jenson. I love our family."

Jenson then said, "I love our family."

I put my face next to his and said, "We need you in our family." He nodded his head yes with a sweet little smile.

Our brave "Histio Warrior" is fighting his hardest to make that happen.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for relief for Jensen, and His peace that passes understanding for your whole family. Charlotte

    ReplyDelete