Time to Remember
12 years ago
Jenson is our sweet little boy. He brings so much joy to all of our lives...Sydney, mommy, and daddy. He was diagnosed at the tender age of 5 months with a rare disease called "histiocytosis" . He started chemo at 9 months old as the disease attacked his skin and GI tract. While on chemo, his disease worsened attacking his skin, GI, bone, brain, and liver.
Jenson underwent a bone marrow transplant Jan 31, 2012 when his sweet sister Sydney joyfully donated her stem cells. He made it through the transplant, but the disease had already done too much damage.
Jenson went to his eternal home in heaven on May 8, 2012 at the age of 3.
Here is our inspirational little boy Jenson's journey...
Kristin, I can't even begin to imagine your pain and suffering. I continue to pray for all of you and give thanks that Sydney is doing so well.
ReplyDeleteCindy Terrel
I think about Jenson and your family every day. I wish I could have met him.
ReplyDeletePlease know that others are thinking of you and your sweet boy each day to, lifting up prayers, asking God to give your family strength and peace until you are reunited with your precious boy again.
ReplyDeleteEverything Krissy said! Charlotte
ReplyDelete