An adorable memory of Jenson flashed through my brain this morning.
Since he was born I would say to him every day, "Could you get any cuter?!? I don't think so!"
Once he turned two and his vocabulary exploded he surprised me one day. I said my usual, "Could you get any cuter?!?" and before I could get to the next sentence he replied, "I ...not... think... so!" with a huge smile and twinkle in his bright blue eyes, .
We both started laughing. Jenson always had a great sense of humor including perfect timing.
We would do this routine each day. As he got older he would wait just until I got the word "cuter" out before saying as quickly as he could, "Inotthinkso!". It was always followed by his huge grin and twinkly eyes.
I miss that beautiful smile and his bright blue eyes.
Time to Remember
12 years ago
Kristin, I'm so glad you continue to post. I'm praying for you, walking this path with you as best as I can.
ReplyDeleteCheryl Jore
Kristin, I agree with Cheryl, I visit this blog almost every day. You and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers
ReplyDeleteMo
Precious memories of a PRECIOUS little boy, so very loved.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Praying God keeps these precious memories ready in your mind for whenever you need a lift :) Charlotte
ReplyDeleteHi Kristin, This is Suzie Nasol, wife of Ramon and mother of Dexter. We were in your birthing class at Alta Bates, then Doug and Ramon and Andy were in the Dad's group (Sydney and Dexter were born around the same time). I've written a card to send you but I don't have a mailing address for you guys in Texas. If you feel like sending it to me, my email address is suzienasol(at)gmail. Our hearts are with you. Huge hugs!
ReplyDelete