Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dear Brave Butterfly

I discovered over the last three years something new... a love for writing I never knew existed.  It started in this blog as a way for me to keep family and friends updated on Jenson's health.  It turned into a way to tell our story, a way to express and release my emotions, a way to share what God is teaching me along this journey called life.

There is still more to be told on Jenson's journey.  His story is powerful and each day I am humbled to be his mom.  He has changed my life forever and as the memories come I will continue to share them on this blog.

God also is teaching me other powerful lessons along the way - lessons which involve seeing things differently and having the courage to change and be transformed.  I am sharing those in a new blog called:

www.dearbravebutterfly.blogspot.com

I welcome your thoughts friends. 

Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Kristin, I have been reading this blog since your mom told me about it a year and a half ago. I have been very impressed by your honest writing and your ability to express your emotions in what must have been an emotionally draining way. I have cried along with you and your family. I encourage you to submit it, unedited, to a publisher. I think it would give hope to others.
    ~Margaret Jacobsen

    ReplyDelete