Thursday, November 10, 2011

Love with All Your Heart

I can’t even talk about the news from this week. Talking about it feels like it gives the gloom more power and causes horrible fear to creep in. As a friend said to me, “God is bigger than this.”

We have to focus on the most important thing right now, which is making sure Jenson and Sydney know how much they are loved.

They are such special kids, and we want to love them with all we have to give.

My favorite part of the morning is when I get Jenson up from bed. He snuggles in, puts his cheek next to mine, and goes, “Awh, mommy.”

I tell him, “Jenson, you’re so special. We love you so much.”

He replies, “I love you too mommy.”

Last night I was putting Sydney to bed. I said to her, “Sydney, we love you so much. You are so special.”

She replied back, “I know mommy.”

The perfect reply – I know.

Love with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment