Next week is a big week for us in Jenson's Journey. On Monday he'll have the scope and biopsy of his GI tract. He'll have to be put under for them to do the procedure. He'll also be recovering next week from the procedure.
This entry is a request for prayers of healing. We'd ask people to pray for a miracle of healing for him. Please also pray for no complications from the anesthesia. Pray when the doctors get the results back, they find no presence of histiocyte cells in his GI tract and that his narrowing has been miraculously widened.
Pray for wisdom for us and the doctors on the best path forward for Jenson.
Thank you all!
Kristin & Doug
Time to Remember
12 years ago
I spent the morning yesterday, reconnecting with our church (after a painful hour there, I realized how badly I need to find a new home for my blessings and prayers). I prayed to Mary specifically and lit a candle for baby J. Lots of prayers and love being sent your way today.
ReplyDeleteXo
m