The biopsy results were supposed to be back. I called first thing this morning and asked the nurse for the biopsy results, and she said she couldn't give them out over the phone but would send the report. No report by this afternoon.
After further calls and lots of time on hold, we finally got through again and she said she'd email it to me and said it was just a busy day. At 5:15 (after their office is already closed) I get the email but the report doesn't contain the biopsy results, but only the doctor's report on the scope saying the biopsy results are still pending. So frustrating as I know I was clear on why I was calling. So now we have to wait until tomorrow to hopefully get them. I realize people are busy, but it's so hard when it's your child's health and future.
On the good side of things, Jenson's recovery from the scope procedure was miraculous. He bounced back so fast (almost like you couldn't even tell he had something done by the next day). I have a friend who had the procedure recently and described it as pretty uncomfortable... I suppose though if you compare it to how you feel on chemo maybe it wasn't as bad. Or maybe just another blessing from God.
Hopefully I'll have more to share later this week but who knows.
Kristin
Time to Remember
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment