This has definitely been a "valley" or "desert" year. The hardest last 12 months I've ever weathered. One filled with many ups and downs. There are days I feel like I'm getting my footing again, feeling good about things, only to then get knocked back down. I don't know why it catches me by surprise so much but it does... like I just got the wind knocked out of me. It can be little things (like small reminders of how serious things are or hearing other children are sick) or big things (like actual emergency room visits with Jenson) that make me feel I got knocked down again.
But I keep getting up. I guess that's all you can do.
I changed my play list up this week as the songs "Mountain of God" and "The Climb" have given me inspiration to keep going. That the "valley" won't last forever and somewhere in the future there is a "mountain to stand atop". I just need to keep going.
Reminder not to forget there is a plan and always someone supporting me and guiding me through this time. "Keep getting up."
Kristin
Time to Remember
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment