The head biopsy is positive for histiocytosis (LCH) meaning the disease is still attacking his skin.
So the chemo will continue. :-(
Time to Remember
12 years ago
Jenson is our sweet little boy. He brings so much joy to all of our lives...Sydney, mommy, and daddy. He was diagnosed at the tender age of 5 months with a rare disease called "histiocytosis" . He started chemo at 9 months old as the disease attacked his skin and GI tract. While on chemo, his disease worsened attacking his skin, GI, bone, brain, and liver.
Jenson underwent a bone marrow transplant Jan 31, 2012 when his sweet sister Sydney joyfully donated her stem cells. He made it through the transplant, but the disease had already done too much damage.
Jenson went to his eternal home in heaven on May 8, 2012 at the age of 3.
Here is our inspirational little boy Jenson's journey...
Want you to know that I am praying for you guys. You have been on my heart all week. Am sending your update to a group of folks who I know pray consistently. Hang in there and please let me know of there is anything (and I do mean anything) that I can do to help you.
ReplyDeleteEven though we share an awesome first name, I know that you don't know me. I am a friend and neighbor of Patti. I've been following your journey and wanted you to know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Hope that this round of chemo doesn't take more of a toll on sweet Jenson than it has to & eradicates any traces of this terrible disease from his little body.
ReplyDeleteLifting up Jenson and you all. Praying God's peace and strength upon all of you. Dana
ReplyDelete