Friday, July 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

This past week I was gone for 4 days away from the kids and Doug at our national sales meeting which was in San Francisco (I stayed in a hotel due to early meeting start and end times). While the meeting was really fun and it was great seeing so many people, there is nothing quite like the excitement of seeing your kids who you haven't seen for a several days.

Doug picks me up from work with Jenson in the back of the car, and Jenson sees me walking out and breaks into this HUGE smile and starts his cute little hand waving where he puts his hand out and then goes up and down in a vertical line with his hand. He can't stop smiling and you can see him mouthing "Ma-Ma, Ma-Ma". Then on the way to pick up Sydney he keeps calling out "Ma-Ma, Ma-Ma, Ma-Ma" until I turn around and say "Hi Jenson" and he says back "Hiii". Completely melts your heart!

We then stop to pick Sydney up from pre-school, and she comes running across the room yelling "Mommy, I missed you! I'm glad you're back."

And when we get home they just want to spend time with me, snuggle, and play. What a nice welcome home!

Kristin

1 comment:

  1. That is so precious! Thank you for sharing your special mom moments!

    ReplyDelete