The rollercoaster has re-emerged. The unpredictable ups and downs of emotions before the big "scope" appointments. I'm noticing a pattern of a couple weeks before the procedure it hits me the hardest... it seems to hit Doug a couple days before the procedure and the week after the hardest. Lots of emotional ups and downs.
Jenson's scope/biopsy date for his GI tract is Mar 28. This time he has to have the endoscopy and colonoscopy, so that means he gets admitted the night before and pumped full of Go-Litelye to flush him out. Yuck. It's pretty awful. And he has no idea it's coming his way, which is probably better that way.
They always have to put him under for this procedure, which always makes me uncomfortable even though I know we have to do it. I hate the look right before he goes under... the look of "why are you letting them hurt me?". It always cuts right to the heart.
Pray for strength for Doug and I over the next few weeks and for a safe procedure for Jenson and speedy recovery. It's already weighing heavy on me, so we could use the prayers now.
Thanks.
Kristin
Time to Remember
12 years ago
I am praying.
ReplyDelete