We're preparing to move and doing a purge on things we don't need anymore.
The other night I was putting Sydney to bed and she said, "Mommy, can I take my Hello Kitty ornament and my Princess book with me when we move?".
I said "Of course sweetie, we're going to take all our stuff with us when we move like all your clothes, your stuffed animals and toys, your dresser, and your bed."
She said "We're taking my bed??? That's so silly. How will it fit in our car or on the plane".
So cute. I hadn't thought about it, but of course she didn't know about moving trucks. Why would she given she's never seen one. So I told her "We will hire a moving truck to move all our stuff for us so we will bring everything that is ours in the house... even your bed."
Sydney said "That's so silly mommy. I can't believe we're bringing my bed!".
She's excited! Kids say the cutest things!!!
Kristin
Time to Remember
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment