Hi! Like much of the country, we are in the midst of a big storm. The schools have been closed for 4 days now (Tues-Fri) and the roads had been iced over until today when we got 7" of snow so now they are pretty bad.
I know to those northerns 7" doesn't sounds like much, but in Texas it pretty much shuts down the city. I've been working from home all week and trying to help with the kids when I can to give Doug a little relief.
We ended our 2 month good streak with Syd coming down with a virus yesterday (which she must have picked up at pre-school on Monday). I just got it too last night, so we're certain this is one Jenson will get also if he doesn't already have it given we've all been quartantined in the house for most of the past 4 days.
Doug and I were talking yesterday that kids deal amazingly well with illness. They just keep going and roll with it. They rarely complain. With Jenson you'd never even know he likely has a virus this week on top of his chemo treatment. They live for the day and don't let the little setbacks in life slow them down.
Pray for no fevers with this virus for us and that we'll breeze right on through this virus!!! Thanks.
Kristin
Time to Remember
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment