Syd and I are still flying solo, trying to make sure she's 100% over the virus and fever she has had. She seems to be doing better, but last night before bed still had a slight fever. So we're not taking any chances with having Doug and Jenson come back down from Sonoma yet... too risky. We definitely don't need a hospital stay for Jenson. No thanks.
But we're REALLY missing our boys, as our family is separated right now. I miss Jenson's hugs & kisses, him bringing me toys to play with, feeding himself yogurt (and getting it all over his face), coming over to me and grabbing my fingers because he wants me to help him walk, and his adorable little crinkle of his nose when he thinks something is funny. And I miss Doug, my sweetie and support.
We love our boys!!!
Kristin & Sydney
Time to Remember
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment